[APBeta] ASCOM (Paul Rodman)

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Thu Aug 6 08:33:11 PDT 2009

I am, in fact, re-implementing ASCOM support from the ground up. It
might take a while, and I might be asking some ASCOM-related questions
here in the next day or two to make sure I understand what is expected
of APV2 in terms of ASCOM support. I have already found a number of
areas for improvement.

Paul R.