[APBeta] Question about Fix Date setting

David Crum crum.david at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 17:36:25 PDT 2009

What is the Fix Date setting for?  I had thought it was used for the
Search function, but that does not appear to be the case.

I am trying to make an observing session for Aug 22nd, I have the Fix
Date set for 8-22 and the time is at 21:30 (roughly astronomical
twilight), and my site defaults to Jacksonville (I have one for the
WSP as well).

Whenever I do a catalog search and I use the "limit to visibility"
option, my site changes to my first one, Big Pine Key (WSP) and the
date is the date that I am actually making out the plan (in this case
8-19).

I would think that the search catalog would get part of it's
information from the Fix Date setting if the Limit to Visibility is
checked, rather then imputing it manually.