[APBeta] GUI font/face enhancement request

Gary A. Ferguson garyfe at fergos.com
Mon Aug 3 17:01:49 PDT 2009

I have just now submitted the following enhancement request, but I would be
interested in what others think of it. Is it too fine grained? Would it busy
up the preferences dialog too much? (if such a thing is possible.) It would
be very helpful to me, with ongoing failing eyesight, but would it be
generally useful do you think?

Presently, when you change the "GUI Interface Font" face and/or size on the
preferences, general tab, a sizable number of features of the GUI are
affected, including the face/size of the text in the Objects list. It would
be helpful to have a preference specifically for the Objects list so that
the object information could be made more easily readable under dim light
(and red filter) conditions without affecting the rest of the interface.

Secondly, does anyone know what the "GUI Interface font", "small" font size
is used for? I haven't been able to find anything affected by changes to it.

Thanks for your input,

Gary