[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b51 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sat Aug 1 16:18:07 PDT 2009

Here's what I'm guessing is the problem:

File->Catalogue Manager->Preferences

I'm betting you have the "Use FoV default on existing documents"
option on, but no catalogues in the Coverage and Settings tab have the
FoV Default option set.

If this is so, then switching off the "Use FoV default on existing
documents" option should resolve the problem. If not, then I'm baffled.

Paul R.