[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b35 released

RPEHLM robin at lauryssen-mitchell.com
Sat Apr 25 00:10:09 PDT 2009

Retesting open items is one of the tasks I'm certainly planning on doing
for this release.  Why this particular release you may ask?  Well, the
next release (b36) will equal the number of releases that occurred in
the Alpha series.  Sort of feels like a milestone (and certainly NOT a
millstone) to me! :-D

Regards
Robin