[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b33 released

Jeff Young jey at adobe.com
Wed Apr 15 05:00:37 PDT 2009

Paul --

I most often get the "click-through" behavior when using something from the context menu, but I've also gotten it a few times with other windows (even ones whihc aren't AstroPlanner).  For instance, last time I pulled an Outlook window to the front clicking around in my mail messages was selecting plan objects in the AP window behind it.

In these cases the AP Plan window gets "stuck" in that mode.  It won't happen with other open plans, but it will keep happening with the affected one until I close and re-open it.

-- Jeff.