[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b33 released

Jeff Young jey at adobe.com
Mon Apr 13 15:08:24 PDT 2009

Paul --

Did you get the image.db file I sent in last week?

Either way, I think I've found the bug.  My plan has comet Lulin with the ID "C/2007 N3" and the Name "Lulin".  In the Image Manager, it appears as "C/2007N3" (with the space stripped out).  If I change my plan to use the ID without the space, then my user images do appear.

Are spaces in IDs a no-no, or is this an Image Manager / database bug?  (I have spaces in a few other IDs, such as "Simeis 3-188" and "QSO B0851+202", but the great majority of them do not have spaces.  Oh, hang on, all the Bayer and Flamsteed star IDs have spaces in them....)

Thanks,
-- Jeff.