[APBeta] Non-English format problems

I.R. van de Stadt irvandestadt at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 02:23:59 PDT 2009

Hi Paul,
Sure, I'll wait (I'm still impressed with V2)
Cheers,
Inge

From: paul at ilanga.com
To: apbeta at lists.astroplanner.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 19:26:02 -0700
Subject: Re: [APBeta] Non-English format problems

Unfortunately, it's tricky to figure out how many images I will need to read in, in order to provide some form of progress indicator. However, I will attempt to do this so that you have some idea of how far the process has gone.
You might end up having to delete your image database and let the system rebuild it from scratch. If you want to wait for V2.0b33, I will add the above functionality.
Paul R.
On Apr 12, 2009, at 07:03 PM, I.R. van de Stadt wrote:OK, I left AP doing its thing for over 5 hours. No luck, the image icon is still there and it is just as slow as when it started.
Sorry about that.
Clear Skies!
Inge