[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b32 released

Jeff Young jey at adobe.com
Wed Apr 8 11:05:53 PDT 2009

Paul --

I ran an experiment and uploaded a new (bogus) user image to 46P/Wirtanen.  The image appeared in the DSS image box immediately, but the icon didn't appear in the images column till some time later.  But even then it still doesn't appear in the image manager's By ID / Solar System hierarchy.

Oddly enough, it does appear in the By Source / User / Unknown Size folder, and in the By Size / Unknown Size folder.

OK, this is really odd.  The By Source hierarchy appears to work better.  Still no 46P/Wirtanen, but it is consistent on the others:

By ID
   Solar System
      Comet
         17P/Holmes
            Unknown Size
               Unknown RA/Dec        17P/Holmes
         C/2007N3
            Unknown Size
               Unknown RA/Dec        C/2007N3
         8P/Tuttle
            Unknown Size
               Unknown RA/Dec        8P/Tuttle

(Note that "Tuttle" gets into the folder name, and there's no spurious level for "C" in between "Comet" and "C/2007N3".)

Restarting AstroPlanner (wow, quitting is MUCH faster) doesn't seem to fix getting 46P/Wirtanen under By ID.

-- Jeff.