[APBeta] APV2b30 FOV problem

David Crum crum.david at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 20:05:49 PDT 2009

The FOV is fixed (some what) for me.

It takes a lot longer to load up.  The display options are blanked
out, they do not appear until 12-15 seconds AFTER I click on the FOV
tab.

Also, the same problem with the eyepiece FOV tab remains.

Image 0093.jpg shows the initial FOV with the display blanked out.

Image 0094.jpg shows the Eyepiece selector greyed out.  I have
confirmed that I do indeed have eyepieces listed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/davidthebear/0093.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/davidthebear/0094.jpg