[APBeta] Image database problems

John Grismore jrgrismore at cableone.net
Sat Apr 4 10:49:56 PDT 2009

Paul,

I'm getting this same FOV problem on my iMac with 2.0b30.  I hadn't
been working with V2 until this week when I downloaded 2.0b28.  Had a
problem with Astorb and didn't proceed, so I don't know about any
versions prior to b30.  I tried removing the image database and that
didn't help, but when I removed the resource database the problem
disappeared.  So now the question is, how do I "unbork" my resource
database so I don't have to enter all that information again?

JohnG