[APBeta] Stellar temperatures

I.R. van de Stadt irvandestadt at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:51:17 PDT 2009

An interesting feature that would be, Robin.

Maybe the data Valter Arnò collected is of some use.

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/hrtrace/index.htm

you'll find tables of MK class and Teff or log(Teff) (Teff = effective temperature) on the pages:

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/hrtrace/Allen.htm
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/hrtrace/Sk.htm
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/hrtrace/Sk.htm

Clear Skies!