[APBeta] Night observing mode and latest build

David Crum crum.david at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 06:35:02 PDT 2009

Not sure if this is a new problem or not Paul, but I was putting AP
though it's paces last night and noticed that for the FOV to display,
WHILE in night vision mode, I had to resort to the old way of clicking
on another field, and allowing the screen to refresh it's self.

I tested this out this am on my desktop machine and found the same
behavior.  Whenever night vision is OFF, everything works perfect, on,
I have to click on another field to refresh the display.

I just checked the bug list and did not see it, course, I am a bit
sleep deprived from last night :)  if this is new, let me know and I
will submit a bug report.

Dave