[APBeta] APV2b30 FOV problem

Peter B peter_4059 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 16:04:48 PDT 2009

Hi Paul,

  I loaded V30 last night but had a lot of trouble with the FOV screen.  AP generated error reports that I'm assuming you have already received.  I just wanted to follow up with a bit of a description.  When I clicked on the FOV tab to display it the screen would not complete.but would remain blank.  If I clicked on the blank screen it would generate the error.  I've re-installed the previous version I had  (V27) and this works fine.

  I've attached the error log.

  Peter