[APBeta] Image database problems

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Fri Apr 3 17:58:41 PDT 2009

It would seem there are still image database problems, one of which I
can reproduce here. However, I'm struggling to understand _why_ it's
happening.

Meantime, if you are getting odd crashes you might profit by deleting
the image database and letting the app rebuild it again from the old
cache:

a. In AP, use Help->Where's My Stuff... to locate and Reveal the image
database.
b. Quit from AP.
c. Delete the database (Image database.db)
d. Restart AP.

I will continue scratching my head. If I resolve the issue, 2.0b31
will surface sooner rather than later.