[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0a30 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Fri Sep 19 11:23:12 PDT 2008

On Sep 19, 2008, at 11:17 AM, Paul Rodman wrote:

> AstroPlanner V2.0a30 is now available for download from:
>
> <http://www.astroplanner.net/alphabeta/>

Folks,

This release doesn't (I'm guessing, but who knows) fix the hard crash
on startup some of you were seeing in Windows. I'm still at a loss to
explain/reproduce it. I plan to work on it again next week, probably
with a small test app.

I will be off on a short vacation until Monday (my time), so I'll
leave you to bang on 2.0a30 until then. There's lots of interesting
new and revised features to tinker with.

I was hoping to complete alpha by the end of (insert arbitrary month
here), but the list of enhancements is still not shrinking fast
enough. I will probably perform yet another round of pruning next week
(pruning: converting enhancements into planned features for V3 and
beyond).