[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b4 released

RPEHLM robin at lauryssen-mitchell.com
Tue Nov 25 05:31:53 PST 2008

Except for the expected crashes v2b4 is running just fine here.  My
default startup plan is empty (no objects).  Is that a smoking gun or a
damp squib?  Can still trigger a recalcalculation even with no objects
in the plan.  Guess the code needs to look at the plan to find there is
nothing there :)

Repeatedly check/unchecking the GMT/UT checkbox, in the Fixed Date/Time
dialogue, does not 'step-down' the time by one hour per cycle.  The
Date/Time widget used to do that.

Back to fiddling (hopfully AP won't go up in smoke!)

Robin