[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b3 released

RPEHLM robin at lauryssen-mitchell.com
Thu Nov 20 11:16:28 PST 2008

OK. Setting up 'Object List Preferences -> Visibility Update Rate' to
Manual seems to help.  I haven't had a crash yet and I've been hammering
the resource editor! :)
I addition 'Update when in background' is unchecked and 'Faster
recalculations' is checked.

Does it make any difference what the 'Date/Time' widget state is?

Robin