[APBeta] More on the Mac OS X crash

Michael Portuesi portuesi at jotabout.com
Fri May 30 08:29:09 PDT 2008

I can confirm the new version starts up on the Mac.  I was able to
enter license information and work all the way through the setup
wizard with no difficulties.  Added location, two scopes, a batch of
eyepieces and made a sample plan.

Work beckons, and so I won't have much further to say about the app
until late tonight or tomorrow.

Paul writes (re: Mac users in the alpha pool)
> ...and me :^) I think there are one or two others.

Well, I'll try to be a good Mac alpha tester then.

m.