[APBeta] You need more beta testers

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sat May 24 21:00:00 PDT 2008

On May 24, 2008, at 19:44 , Mark Huss wrote:

> I see why you are concerned, Paul, only ten have signed up so far
> (including you). ;-)
>
> I'm happy to wait...

Actually I didn't target many more than that. Plus it's a holiday
weekend (and SWMBO has gotten me gardening). I don't want too many
initially, because I'm bound to get inundated/overwhelmed with
duplicate bugs, etc.

I'm more concerned about the decided ratty condition of the Windows
version, and the lack of an installer (although Craig S has kindly
offered me his expertise in that area). You should get your eager paws
on it early next week.