[APBeta] V2.0a1 Windows notes

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Thu May 29 10:57:04 PDT 2008

Windows users:

a. I have only tested the new AstroPlanner installer on Vista. I
figured that if it worked on Vista, then it should work on XP and Win
2000.

b. Users who have had problems on XP-64 should hopefully find that
this version installs and runs a lot better.

c. I am aware of a nasty bug where the app freezes when you attempt to
close a plan document window. You'll need to do the "three-fingered-
salute" to clobber AstroPlanner if/when this happens (Ctrl-Alt-Del).