[APBeta] Beta Test Status

Paul Kemp paul at bluedahlia.co.nz
Sat Jun 7 15:38:26 PDT 2008

Where is everyone at in this Beta?

I have not seen many posts regarding the testing. Probably a function of the
bug report feature that emails Paul direct.

I like APv2. It is considerably faster, however, the proof in the pudding
will be when I load some large APDs and interact with my 3000+ Observation
log. Cosmetic changes are nice, The high res Icon is nice, and the low res
icon is a major improvement on v1.6.

On the Observations tab, the add observation is way down in the bottom
right, this I believe needs to be under the Tabs, it's a long way down and
the mouse is already next to the tab. I miss the notes in the bar, unless I
have not turned them on!! The screen shot attached shows what I mean

What do you guys like and dislike? After all, this is the best time to
comment.

Paul Kemp
13.1" f5 Reflector with Argo Navis & Paracorr
Auckland, New Zealand
36° 55' 09" South, 174° 43' 30" East

--- The Southern Sentinel ---
www.southernsentinel.co.nz