[APBeta] I am going on Holiday!!

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Thu Jul 17 13:04:07 PDT 2008

On Jul 17, 2008, at 12:54 , Paul Kemp wrote:

> Is that 'fantastic' outstanding features or just 'left to do'
> outstanding features. 8-)

More likely to be the latter, although one man's "meh" feature is
another's "woohoo". e.g. Robin can work himself into a frothing fit of
ecstasy over an obscure scripting enhancement :^)

I was quite pleased with the threaded FOV updates in the last release
(rather than the annoying 5...4...3...2..1). Others might never notice.

Paul R.