[APBeta] Bugs vs. Enhancements

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sun Jul 13 16:10:32 PDT 2008

On Jul 13, 2008, at 16:03 , Paul Kemp wrote:

> So what kind of approach do you want us to take?
>
> I have been bug hunting!

Please continue to bug hunt. Bugs will get fixed, but not quite as
quickly while I'm in the middle of slotting in a new chunk-o-code. If
the bug is a "show stopper", it might get priority. e.g. no-one has
reported bugs on certain parts of the app that I consider to be fairly
buggy. e.g. printing, telescope control, etc. Not that I'm suggesting
you down tools and rush on over there - we'll get to it eventually.
It's just that if you do, say, try and print objects or observations
and the app crashes straight off, then I should probably get that
fixed ASAP.

Paul R.