[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0a13 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sat Jul 12 06:48:05 PDT 2008

On Jul 12, 2008, at 06:36 , Robin Lauryssen-Mitchell wrote:

> >The most of the scripts I have are causing errors, mainly
> 'Undefined Identifier' errors.
> Getting this with most of my scripts as well.  Hope to start
> conversion work in a day or two.
> Looks like the names for a few script objects have changed as well.

I can probably put together a short document that specifies things
that need to change, things that no longer exist, etc.

A lot of stuff still works, but is "deprecated" (i.e. will be going
away in future releases). In these cases there's a better (sic) way to
do it. Also, in their infinite wisdom, the compiler vendor has been
threatening to do away with some functionality in RBScripts (modules)
which will mean even more changes in the future.

Paul R.

(about to spend several hours doing community volunteer work. No, I'm
not a criminal. However, the missus is the city's environmental
volunteer coordinator, so I have been "volunteered" to pull invasive
English ivy and Himalayan blackberry)