[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0a13 released

Paul Kemp paul at bluedahlia.co.nz
Sat Jul 12 02:20:54 PDT 2008

Paul,

Pretty stable version.

The Visibility Bars look good. No improvement on the flicking graphics. Is
the horizon in the Alt Az new? I have not noticed it before.

The transition of the Tabs Objects to Observations has a slow redraw. Also
the redraw is slow on the Sky Tab.

I am going to do some testing next week on a slowish P4 I have at work. We
should find out what the minimum spec for APv2 is. I think it will be an
improvement on v1.6 on even slow machines, so this may not change.

The most of the scripts I have are causing errors, mainly 'Undefined
Identifier' errors.

I will test the Argo Navis functionality shortly.

The re-sort on the Objects tab is very snappy.

Mud, Rain, Hail & Wind. At least I am busy with APv2...It's mid winter here
and I am getting a bit impatient to get out with the Dob.

Enough for now.

Paul Kemp
13.1" f5 Reflector with Argo Navis & Paracorr
Auckland, New Zealand
36° 55' 09" South, 174° 43' 30" East

--- The Southern Sentinel ---
www.southernsentinel.co.nz