[APBeta] Images

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Wed Jul 9 11:25:08 PDT 2008

On Jul 9, 2008, at 11:18 , Pep Ferrer wrote:

> OK, already I have found the location of the applications.
> But, where it is the command button to see the image with the
> selected object?

That is (or should be) automatic. If there's a "D" in the ID column
then it should show the image/s when that line is selected.

Note that you can now select multiple lines in the object list. If you
do, then no image will be shown.

If there _is_ a "D" in the ID column and you are not seeing any
images, then something is wrong.

Paul R.