[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0a11 released

Paul Kemp paul at bluedahlia.co.nz
Sun Jul 6 22:27:03 PDT 2008

Paul,

APv2.0a11 has returned the snappy loads. Especially with large APDs and
3000+ Observations.

>From the moment I press Open Selected Plan to final display is the fastest
that APv2.0 has produced so far. Although, there a lot of screen shuffling
and displays being moved and redrawn all over the show. The screen appears
to load at a lower window size and then resize to 1280 x 1024. Some of the
graphics go missing and then arrive at the end. The recalculating message is
only briefly shown.

Any ideas on how to streamline all the activity behind and then display at
the end?

The flicking of the two windows next the Alt Az  indicators is still
worrying, especially as they can flick when nothing is apparently happening.

Otherwise a major step forward.

Paul Kemp
13.1" f5 Reflector with Argo Navis & Paracorr
Auckland, New Zealand
36° 55' 09" South, 174° 43' 30" East

--- The Southern Sentinel ---
www.southernsentinel.co.nz