[APBeta] Bugs vs. Enhancements

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sun Jul 13 15:55:23 PDT 2008

Over the past few weeks I have been giving some precedence to user
bugs as opposed to adding functionality. This was to get the app to a
state where the majority of you were not throwing up your hands in
horror. I really need to give more emphasis to finishing off the
features and changes I have planned for V2.0 otherwise I'll never get
done.

What I will do is split my time about 75:25 in favour of new code.
Once all the code is in place, then I'll change over to emphasising
bugs. I can also bring new beta testers on board.

What this means in reality is a bit longer twixt releases (possibly).
There aren't too many more features I want to complete, so it
shouldn't take more than a few weeks.

Also, once the code is all in place, I can start more formal testing
and shake all those pesky bugs out. Not to mention starting work on
the documentation.