[APBeta] AP2.0b13 FOV smaller

Bruce Pipes bruce.pipes at fandm.edu
Mon Dec 29 12:49:16 PST 2008

Paul,

I just discovered something else related to this. If I open a plan at
full-screen size, the FOV picture is too small. However, If I then
resize the FOV window to smaller than full-screen size, the FOV
picture gets bigger (yup, bigger) and stays the right size when I then
resize the FOV window to full-screen.

I hope you understand what I am saying and that it is helpful.

Bruce