[APBeta] Converting plans

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sat Dec 27 10:56:42 PST 2008

On Dec 26, 2008, at 12:45 PM, Gary A. Ferguson wrote:

> How do I convert plans that are not in the Astroplanner v1.6
> directory? The obvious thing would be to move them there, which is
> what the convertor wants, but thenwhat about the plans I've already
> converted? Will it re-convert them and overwrite changes I've made?

I think you already figured this one out. However, as to re-
converting: yes, the converted plans will get overwritten (at least I
think so). If this is a concern, you can move the V1 plans elsewhere
and convert that folder.

Note that, once V2 is finally released, the V1 to V2 converter is
really designed to be used once or mebbe twice, after which V1 becomes
history.

I could be persuaded to add a checkbox: "Do not convert plans that
have already been converted"