[APBeta] Scripts will not run

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Tue Dec 23 12:08:45 PST 2008

On Dec 23, 2008, at 09:18 AM, portuesi at jotabout.com wrote:

> I was planning on developing Print Finder Charts 2.0 during my
> holiday free time.   Your statement that 2.0 scripting is in flux
> concerns me a bit.
>
> Is 2.0 ready for serious scripting development? Is the scripting
> documentation up-to-date?

Well, it's six of one and half-a-dozen of the other, as my late mother
used to say. While 90% of scripting changes are in place, I might make
some other changes (look at the enhancements remaining, starting with
"Scripting" at <http://www.astroplanner.net/reports/index.shtml>.
Also, there's no documentation (although the Script->Framework
Reference feature should be "complete").

I'll probably start work on the scripting stuff when the current
"nasty" bugs have been ironed out. Probably after the new year.