[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b10 released

Jeff Young jey at adobe.com
Tue Dec 16 13:07:09 PST 2008

Paul --

The bigger catalog list is great.  I see the user fields made it back into the columns list too, so I can use my custom solar system sorting again.  Excellent.

Stability also seems much improved.  I got it to go down once after opening 5 or 6 plans, but it's much harder to perturb than it used to be.  (Interestingly, it got into some loop refreshing other apps and the Windows task bar continuously for a few minutes before crashing.  I also noticed that it happened the first time it incorrectly opened a new plan behind one of the ones already open.  That might be more of a smoking gun than the other part....)

-- Jeff.