[APBeta] focal reducer...

Mark Gaffney markgaffney at mac.com
Tue Dec 23 14:37:54 PST 2008

I`m unsure my problem is a bug with v2. I`m trying to get an adjusted
FOV for galaxy AM 0644-741 with the FR & camera (Flea 2). The details
are perhaps described in the report Paul has passed on. The FOV window
indicates the Flea 2 but not the FR. I`ve tried going to Combinations
in Resources & entering "Imager Actual FOV" with "observing aid", f6.3
Focal reducer & this give technical details but dosen`t seem to
communicate with the FOV window. I`ve tried the FR option on the The
Sky 6 for comparison but it gives no indication of the actual size of
the galaxy.