[APBeta] Is this the intended dmg behavior?

Christopher Todd christopher.todd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:44:42 PST 2008

Paul,

I just downloaded the Mac version of AP 2.0 beta (using Safari on OS X
10.5.6), and after accepting the license, it created an Astroplanner folder
within my Downloads folder, and in that Astroplanner folder was the
Astroplanner.app file as well as a softlink (shortcut? Sorry, I'm still a
little new to Macs) to the Applications folder. (If my explanation is not
clear, I can send you a screen shot)

Not sure if that was the intended behavior or not, but I found it a bit
unexpected.

I'm about to copy the astroplanner.app file to my Applications folder and
fire it up.

Congratulations on this milestone, by the way!  I look forward to being able
to buy V2.0.

Chris Todd