[APBeta] Script: Print Finder Charts

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Mon Aug 25 08:15:08 PDT 2008

On Aug 25, 2008, at 07:54 AM, Dieter Welnowski wrote:

> when I select the script: print finder charts, I get the warning:
> Script error on line 810: Duplicate  identifier. I am not able to
> write scripts, so you can repair that?

You need to make two changes:

1. Delete line 810.
    It is a duplicate. It wasn't picked up in V1 since the compiler
wasn't quite as vigilant as it is in V2.

2. The second error occurs on line 931. It's a small change to the
Canvas constructor. Change

         c=new Canvas(w,h,wtitle)

         c=new Canvas(w,h,nil,wtitle)

and you should be fine.

I'm not going to upload a changed script, since I'm not the original
author. I'll leave that to Michael.