[APBeta] Problem with .exe

José Ferrer personal at electricasferrer.com
Sat Aug 9 01:05:57 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

It can be possible them download beta to have the extension to.rar o.zip?
I do not understand because, in my PC with the OS Vista, without to have
touched nothing, I cannot download files with the extension .exe.
If you ask yourself for the security systems of my PC, I have
deactivated them all. To this I carried out it process along with a
computer science friend, who does not explain itself either that he is
what happens.
Pardon by the annoyances, and thank you very much.

--
Saludos,