[APBeta] V2 global observations

Jeff Young jey at adobe.com
Fri Aug 1 10:28:03 PDT 2008

Paul --

In V1, I often use the global observations to see how I'm using something.  For instance, I might sort on Viewing Aids and see which targets I usually use binos with; or I might sort on eyepiece to see what I use high magnifications for.

However, the breakdown between sessions and observations in V2 prevents me from making these types of global queries.  Perhaps if the sessions scroll list had an "all" line, or if I could make a multiple selection in it (at which point a select-all button at the bottom would be very handy.

Also, if I adjust the sizes of the columns in the observations list, once I chose a new session the resizings are lost.

Lastly, it'd be nice if I could chose to have transparency and seeing as columns in the sessions list (so I could sort on them).

Cheers,
-- Jeff.